Latest Inner Zen Acupuncture COVID-19 Update
Due to the rising numbers of COVID-19 cases coupled with mounting variants of concern in Ontario, I am once again closing my clinic to any new patients and I will not be booking any patients who’ve been here previously. I will not be able to make any exceptions at this time. This unfortunately will likely be the case for several weeks until numbers start to go down again. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Continue to check my website for any further updates as I will be keeping changes posted throughout.
Please feel free to contact me at 905-240-1212 or by email at InnerZenAcupuncture@gmail.com should you wish to be on a wait list.
Call (905) 240-1212
Inner Zen Acupuncture
Established in 2003 by Jeanne Sumner, Registered Acupuncturist. Jeanne has over 15 years of experience treating:
- infertility, pregnancy, miscarriage, and birth
- thousands of I.V.F treatments since 2002
- all types of pain, migraine headaches, depression, anxiety, and other health issues
- perimenopause and menopause, endometriosis, fibroids, and ovarian cysts
- herb and nutritional consultation
- Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Dominion Herbal College
- Doulas of North America (DONA)
- Alive Academy (Nutrition)
- Herbs for Health (Alive Academy)
- Trigger Point Acupuncture
Inner Zen Acupuncture and Holistic Health Clinic is a clean, safe and healing environment located at 310 Byron Street, Suite 2 in Whitby.
Debit, credit card, and cash accepted.
Serving Whitby, Oshawa, Ajax, Courtice, Pickering